Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surfin' Paws Event!!!

Oh yeah...its finally here...Surfin' Paws Event. Y'all should note that OoRah and Trixie did not compete because Scott suddenly became ill. For those who know the story "yeah right". I still had to go and wanted to go for many reasons, including helping Sammy...plus I keep my commitments. It was an emotional day for me as I was missing OoRah and Trixie...I knew they could have rocked it...such is life and we are hoping to surf in the September event. With that said, it was a great day and a great event...Sammy represented for OoRah and Trixie...and he did an outstanding job.

Setting it up for a ride.

Getting ready to rock it.

"Oh shit!!"

"I'm gonna catch ya sucker!"

Sammy riding it.

"OK Auntie I, that was a good heat...got any treats in there for me?", Sammy says.

Rene and Kia getting ready for their heat.

Peace baby!

Thanx you Debbie for the great pics and thanx to you and Glenn for supporting us. U both rock!!! Check out Debbie's site for more kool pics. http://www.waldensweb.com/

Rene put on an awesome event...all the proceeds went to the OC Animal Shelter. At night there was a Red Carpter After Surf Party...I failed to get pics of that as I was partying. ;)

Thanx for stopping by and hope to see ya again soon.

5 comments:

wolvinya said...

It just doesn't seem right without O&T beside you, rockin' those waves!!!
Glad you had fun though.
You look summer fun smashing!


LOV~E~, Lavinya, Leilaney & the Pack

iilandia said...

thanx darling.

WolfDen said...

Glad you had fun but miss my Indian friends to!

madcorona said...

what a bummer!!!! but glad you had fun

iilandia said...

i'm recruiting some surfers, so hopefully we will compete in September.